- FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SEEN A MOVIE: A movie board game for teenagers and adults alike.
- MOVIE BUZZER BATTLE: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- QUOTE IT. ACT IT. ONE WORD: Choose three classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team. Can't remember a quote? Make one up, it's funnier that way.
- PERFECT PRACTICE FOR HOLLYWOOD: Frantically act out movies like The Avengers and Mean Girls.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: A family board game for adults and teenagers aged 12 and up. Learn to play in 30 Seconds! Recommended for 4-12 players.
The golden age of video rentals is back! Introducing a brand new fun family
game for anyone that has ever seen a movie Ã and just like all great
blockbusters, this oneÃs a double bill! This is a game for adults and
teenagers alike, but for best results, youÃll want to split up into two mixed
teams. In round one, each team will choose one of their members to go head-to-
head in a quick-fire buzzer battle. From ÃFamous trilogies to ÃMovies with a
zombie in itÃ, these two players must think quick, shout out a movie and slap
the buzzer to put pressure on their opponent. The first player to run out of
ideas loses the round (and gives their opponents a serious advantage in round
two). We like to call round two ÃMovie charades with a twistÃ. The player that
won the buzzer battle picks up six movie cards, gives the hardest three to
their opponent and keeps the rest for themselves. When ready, theyÃll get 30
seconds to get their team to shout out the movies by using three tricky
techniques Ã acting out the film, making up a quote and describing them with
just one word. Get them right quick enough and youÃll have a chance to steal
from your opponents. Take it too slow and they might get a chance to steal
from you. ItÃs an all-out race to collect a film from every genre and be
crowned the new Blockbuster big-shots. With 200 classic movies, 60 category
cards and a replica of a Blockbuster parking lot, youÃll want to clear a space
on your top 10 family party games Ã this is one thatÃs sure to bring the
entertainment home again and again. Requires two AA batteries (not included).