- DEPARTMENT 56 FIGURINE: from the Possible Dreams collection designed by Ann Dezendorf, bringing the magic of Christmas to your home!
- INTRICATE DETAILS: are hand-painted and assembled with artistic expertise
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: made from resin with mixed media accents and our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- FEATURES: a bottom stamp, brass tag and hang tag to ensure an authentic and genuine Possible Dreams piece
- DIMENSIONS: 11 inch height
Designed by Ann Dezendorf in the USA, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand made
by a team of skilled artisans. No two Santa’s are the same! Ann’s pieces are
each individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses,
personality and sometimes humor. Each piece is painted and assembled with
intricate detail and artistic expertise. Our signature stiffened fabric, mixed
media and brass tag certifies an authentic Possible Dreams Santa, and don’t
forget Mrs. Claus! The Licensed Collection features your favorite characters
from Disney, Dr. Seuss, Elf on the Shelf, Frosty the Snowman, and many more!
Our favorite Disney couple, Mickey and Minnie take a spin in an old-fashioned
sleigh. They are all dressed with Clothtique fabric and fur for the season and
are seated beneath a carefully placed mistletoe ball. About Us: Enesco is
committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-
quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes:
Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood
Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by
Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.