- DEPARTMENT 56 FIGURINES: from the Possible Dreams collection designed by Ann Dezendorf, bringing the magic of Christmas to your home!
- TWO-PIECE SET: includes figurines of Santa and Pluto wearing antlers
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: made from resin with mixed media accents and our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- FEATURES: a bottom stamp, brass tag and hang tag to ensure an authentic and genuine Possible Dreams piece
- DIMENSIONS: 8. 5 inch height
Designed by Ann Dezendorf in the USA, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand made
by a team of skilled artisans. No two Santa’s are the same! Ann’s pieces are
each individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses,
personality and sometimes humor. Each piece is painted and assembled with
intricate detail and artistic expertise. Our signature stiffened fabric, mixed
media and brass tag certifies an authentic Possible Dreams Santa, and don’t
forget Mrs. Claus! The Licensed Collection features your favorite characters
from Disney, Dr. Seuss, Elf on the Shelf, Frosty the Snowman, and many more!
This set of two has our favorite pooch, Pluto. Celebrating his 90th
anniversary, he appeared on screen in September 1930 in a black and white
Mickey Mouse animated short film. Filling in for one of Santa's reindeer,
Pluto looks eager to help. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY
DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor,
our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things
Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim
Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our
Name is Mud, and many more.