- DEPARTMENT 56 HANGING ORNAMENT: from the Possible Dreams collection designed by Ann Dezendorf, bringing the magic of Christmas to your home!
- INTRICATE DETAILS: are hand-painted and assembled with artistic expertise
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: made from resin with mixed media accents and our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- DESIGN: features the classic Dr. Seuss character The Grinch form "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
- DIMENSIONS: 5 inch height
Designed by Ann Dezendorf in the USA, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand made
by a team of skilled artisans. No two Santa’s are the same! Ann’s pieces are
each individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses,
personality and sometimes humor. Each piece is painted and assembled with
intricate detail and artistic expertise. Our signature stiffened fabric, mixed
media and brass tag certifies an authentic Possible Dreams Santa, and don’t
forget Mrs. Claus! The Licensed Collection features your favorite characters
from Disney, Dr. Seuss, Elf on the Shelf, Frosty the Snowman, and many more!
This Clothtique fabric, fur and resin Grinch is handcrafted for Possible
Dreams. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier
global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious
family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered,
Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney
Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and