Enesco Trail of Painted Pony on Parade Figurine, 8 Inch, Multicolor
We have run out of stock for this item.
- ENESCO FIGURINE: from the Trail of Painted Ponies collection
- DESIGN: celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists
- FEATURES: a collector card that tells the artists story behind each design and decorative gift box
- MATERIAL: each Pony is hand-crafted from high-quality stone resin material
- DIMENSIONS: 8 inch height
The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic
canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent
artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different
backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt
as they are beautiful. Parade horses have a rich and colorful history. They
are all about flash, flair and eye-catching style, which is why they are as
big a crowd-pleaser as marching bands and floats. "Pony on Parade" -
elaborately decorated with a beautifully hand-crafted western saddle and
bridle, with brightly colored ribbons added to the mane and tail, and moving
proudly in a high-prancing "parade gait", - is The Trail of Painted Ponies'
entry into this honorable tradition. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING
JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and
home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village,
Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions
by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita,
Our Name is Mud, and many more.