- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures
- This hand-painted figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope...all the emotions of a life well lived.
- Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving; Includes enclosure card with Title and Sentiment, Our bright, joyful gift!
- Measures approx. 8.5 inches high x 4.8 inches wide x 4.2 inches deep; Hand-painted resin figurine for display on a shelf, table or mantel. Dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
"I remember when we brought our first-born home, and walked into our house. I had an overwhelming sense of fulfillment it seemed like our whole house was warm and full of light. When you bring a new baby home, all of a sudden you understand the excitement of being a family this, now, is your family. Its the start of something wonderful and new, and that, in and of itself, is a joyful gift. Susan Lordi