- A hand-crafted glass dragonfly sun catcher in summer Splendor with a crystal accent.
- Hand-blown, hand-painted glass dragonfly, swarovski(r) crystal accent, monofilament line
- Length: 1.5'' (5.5'' W/ line)
- Woodstock rainbow makers crystal suncatchers do for light what our Woodstock Chimes do for sound
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill; garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today
A hand-crafted glass dragonfly sun catcher in summer Splendor with a crystal
accent. Dragonflies represent change -- they remind us not to fight what
comes, but travel "with the wind." hand painted in the bright colors of
summer, this hand-blown glass dragonfly tops a genuine Austrian crystal that
sparkles & shines in the sun. You'll see reds, blues, purples & greens all the
colors of the rainbow! Comes in a four-color gift box. Recommended for indoor
use. Woodstock crystal suncatchers they do for light what our chimes do for
sound. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry
kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found
in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic
scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair
tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of
Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling,
musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes
today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.