- Overall dimensions: 4 inches long x 6 inches overall with hanging line.
- Glass hummingbird is made from hand-blown, hand painted glass and features a genuine Austrian crystal accent and monofilament hanging line
- Includes one glass suncatcher hummingbird.
- Hummingbirds symbolize the enjoyment of life and lightness of being
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound
With its boundless energy to search for nectar, the hummingbird reminds us to
seek out the good in life each and every day. Hand-painted in the bright
colors of summer, this hand-blown glass hummingbird tops a genuine Austrian
crystal that sparkles and shines in the sun. Packaged in an attractive gift
box. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock Crystal Sun catchers - they do for
light what our chimes do for sound. More than 30-years ago, the first
Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an
aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and
instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century
pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to
cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient
scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is
still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded
Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in
New York's Hudson Valley.