- A hand-crafted glass hummingbird sun catcher in shades of spring with a crystal accent.
- Hand-blown, hand-painted glass hummingbird, Swarovski crystal accent, monofilament line
- Dimensions- Length: 4-Inches (6-Inches with line)
- Woodstock Rainbow Makers crystal suncatchers do for light what our Woodstock Chimes do for sound
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today
Color:Spring Pastels A hand-crafted glass hummingbird sun catcher in shades of
spring with a crystal accent. With its boundless energy to search for nectar,
the hummingbird reminds us to seek out the good in life each and every day.
Hand-painted in shades of pastel yellow, green, purple and blue, this hand-
blown glass hummingbird tops a genuine Austrian crystal that sparkles and
shines in the sun. Comes in a four-color gift box. Recommended for indoor use.
Woodstock Crystal Suncatchers they do for light what our chimes do for sound.
In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad
created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a
landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale
that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair
tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of
Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling,
musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes
today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley.
Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime.